Pre-flight Accelerator Program
Preparing you for the mission
The Launch Pad accelerator team is running a 2-day startup pre-accelerator for the first time.
The focus of this program is two-fold: 1) Developing base entrepreneurial capabilities and 2) a focus on ideation – that is helping new founders to explore and select the idea they want to commercialise.
Participants in the program should exit with an initial value proposition statement and lean canvas.
In the program, the following topics and more will be covered:
- How to prioritise and select between multiple ideas;
- How to turn your idea to a commercial reality;
- How to design a compelling business model; and
- How to build the first version of your product.
- BYO laptop;
- Must be double vaccinated.
Times: 10am – 4pm both days
Location: Parramatta Engineering Innovation Hub, Western Sydney University, 6 Hassall St, Parramatta