LANDCOM “URBAN FUTURES” PROPERTY INDUSTRY TECHNOLOGY ACCELERATOR
BECOME A PROGRAM PARTNER OR MENTOR
The Landcom Urban Futures Accelerator is delivered in partnership with Western Sydney University’s Launch Pad Technology Business Incubator.
Starting in March 2020, the Accelerator will seed and grow innovation within the property development industry in support of Landcom and the University’s strategic priorities and aspirations for enhanced urban living in Western Sydney, NSW and Australia.
The accelerator will leverage the rapid growth of the Western Sydney region and the property development ecosystem across Landcom, the University and their range of partners to promote innovation in urban living design and development. Start-ups will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas for products and services for current major property development projects that are seeking new and innovative solutions.
Image source: Landcom – Rendered images for Oran Park
We’re looking for creative approaches focused on addressing challenges in property development, construction and urban design covering areas including:
1. Community education, engagement and insights – for example, develop innovative platform technologies using data analytics for investment and planning decision-making support
2. Liveability – for example, develop innovative approaches and technologies supporting areas such as housing affordability, housing diversity and urban heat island effect
3. Sustainability – for example, develop innovative approaches and technologies to support resilience planning and improve outcomes for sustainability in urban living environments
4. Markets & finance – for example, develop decision support tools & analytics services to support land use planning and property value optimisation
5. Compliance & regulation management – for example, develop platform technologies to streamline and better manage regulation and compliance processes
If you know anyone who’s working in this space, please refer them to https://launchpadlive.com.au/landcom-urban-futures-accelerator-program
The Landcom Urban Futures Accelerator is a 6-month, industry specific program designed to support startups and SMEs to fast-track product development and commercialisation opportunities. Program participants will have access to range of Landcom’s industry specialists and WSU Launch Pad mentors and commercialisation experts to support them in ideation, planning, product development, operations and launching into the market.
Access is also available to Western Sydney University’s School of Built Environment providing support in areas such as architecture, industrial, design, construction management, project management, urban design and surveying.
Program Partners and Mentors
Urban Futures is looking for Strategic Partners that will champion innovation solutions and technology that will shape the future of urbanisation.
We are seeking to secure partners and access to senior executives or industry specialists to volunteer up to 2–4 hours a month over 3 months (20th March to 26th June) to participate in the Urban Futures program as a mentor.
Mentors may be invited to exclusive speaking, mentoring, judging and networking event opportunities.
Sign up or refer your contacts to become a program mentor by filling out the form below:
• Adopt New Technology – Get early access to engage and connect with other next generation thought leaders, businesses with cutting edge technology solutions and be at the forefront of property tech innovation
• Demonstrate Industry Expertise – Demonstrate your company’s and employee expertise through program engagements with emerging and existing business leaders
• Business Opportunity – Generate leads to develop a pipeline of new business opportunities
• Brand Awareness – Increase your brand’s awareness and profile amongst the national and international PropTech industry, and increase your visibility as a thought leader in the startup/tech community.
• Network and Connections – Network with senior executives from the investment, government and industry community
For further information, please email Program Manager, Rebecca Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org